Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wanker Alert....Romance and meat markets

So if you are tired of looking for someone at some just plain standard places, find yourself some romantic places, where you can certainly feel the avs eyes undressing you.
I took my friend to a few "nice" places, and as soon as you walk in yes they are lovely, the next minute ims start flashing, lucky for me I have fuck off written on my profile :)
Self Explanitory !!

I feel like I am at some desperate and dateless dance or the over 50s or just a plain old mutton done up as lamb meat market..

Ims coming from over that way, while he dances with a lusious blond, already making his next move, maybe shes afk or something.. Shall I get out a shot gun yet.

Then you have the slick wanker type the Elusive ball hopper, woman walks in on her own, he asks if she wants to dance (A sign for are you ready for cyber sex) In my case I dont want to dance, I like to rock out on my own, and like my own space.

So I dance, next lady comes in, he pounces like an inconspicious tool..

Aha I got one !!! So from ball to ball these ppl go, for around mmm 20 mintues, then poof they both vanish. Now mmmm what do you think they d be doing.
And to be so easy, well he s probably doing anther man :) Good on him..

I have to say my self esteem is a hell of a lot higher than ball hopping with some tosca from wherever. This particular wanker is high on my list to stay away from, ask me who it is if you like.

Cause news travels so fast in SL, there should be a Wanker Alert, please feel free to add there names here, or send them through to me.

Another wanker to watch is the "Ive only got 20 mintues line", like do we care how much time you got idiot.

So just cause someone is wearing a tux or whatever, does that make them a better person just like in rl, never judge a book by its cover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanker Alert!!!!
Damn, I can send you a list a mile long.
All wankers have forever been banned from my friends list.
But there is one fucked wanker everyone in sl should know of....I won't give his name but his initials are L.E.
LOL
If you run into him, kick him in the nuts just for the hell of it.
Yes, I'm a mean one too....LMAO