Monday, September 15, 2008

From the start

Well I entered SL, on the slowest pc known to man, smallest amount of memory to be here, Im still actually surprised how long that pc stood up to the SL Challenge. I couldnt damn well see, and was so slow, from the start I was interested in the building, but this did take a while.
Some friends I still have right from my start date, and are true geniune ppl, some friends I think got busted by there rl wives or gfs cheating on here, and never came back.
I have seen so many never return, or some having a long break and then coming back again.
I always wondered and still do wonder wtf I was here, and still here. Id call it true friends.
Extremely a rare trait in rl and sl.

At help Island, I got the general gist of the place, as we all do, a lots changed now though, god knows what I looked like, cause any alterations were very different to what I could see from behind the screen, time went on I met a nice person once I crossed over to the main land, still a good friend now. He told me my av was fat, not that I really cared what I looked like in here, but yeah Im certainly not fat in rl, and wanted I guess my av to be as close to rl as I could if possible.
I think we all like the personal feel we can give to our avs, I find it to be quite creative.

Friends come and go for there own reasons, one guy he kept popping in, new name new av, so Id save things for him to make him feel at home, in his short time in here, thats why I will never change my name in here, cause these friends mean a lot to me, and I want them to always be able to find me if they come back. Anyway that friend he disappeared finally, once he got married in rl. I highly respected his decision, but you know what ! one day he will come back just to say hello. I already know that :)

So crazy times continued, great friends funny buggars, one guy I will meet in 2010 when he comes across from the USA via Australia. Looking forward to that.
I had my first rental, thanks to another good friend, he went on to deal in real estate with some of my advice. Doing great in SL even now.

It was weird to me all these guys trying to date me, I was like wtf is this, so I set up my own boundaries, I wasnt here for any of that and still am not... To me it all spells trouble.
So plastered on my avs profile basically was Piss off Dickhead...

No comments: