Monday, September 15, 2008

Totally out of character. Adventures in SL..

Well this is the start to a less conservative blog, and for my friend Kris, who has encouraged me to write this. Yes good ol Secondlife, totally out of character for me, and so many others I have met in SL. The last video game I played or mastered was back in the 80s. Pacman in High School. lol !! I saw a documentary on SL on an Australian T.V Channel, and I guess I liked the concept.
Thought geez that looks like fun, and I wanted to fly....
The only reason I come back now, is for some certain close friends in here, they know who they are. After nearly 2 years in here, I believe I have some interesting stories to tell, some names will be changed or not even mentioned cause they are either greedy, rude bastards, or another reason not worth mentioning. So at times yes I will become fictional, but this will be a otherwise true account of my time in here, many laughs and many great talented people.
So the journey begins ......

No comments: