Monday, September 15, 2008

Communication

I always liked the way I could talk to ppl all over the world, about interesting topics, we all tire of the hum drum hello how are you, where are you from lines. So I kept to myself mostly, partied out every now and then but kept to myself and trusted friends.
I am very good with ppl in general, very easy going. quick witted and very funny at times, at other times I can be the more serious side, and also can get real pissed off, so much so I will rip your head off. In rl I am very business minded, independent, and I certainly dont want or need a guy hanging out of my arse, especialy a jealous one.

I can see why ppl end up teaming up with someone else, they just gets so damn bored.. lol

Id just have to see a rl pic of someone that liked me and Id think omg no way on earth, the next time Id see them Id think of that and Id keep myself busy with my work.
I saw many friends though couple up, some are still together in here, some have married re-married and had av babies, thats another story in itself !!! Do I need to get a bucket to throw up yet..

Due to my good communication I met a person, who was a good builder, and wanted to start up a Art Gallery, this led to me becoming the Manager. I loved this job, and met many many talented rl artists, and scripters, thats why I loved the job so much cause this was rl art they had created in rl. So it kept it all real for me.

Truly inspired me these friends.

So high and low I searched, I became an excellent tracker, of people via objects etc.
In a way I think Id make a good detective in here, I am extremely fast, although my pc was slow I was fast at the game, and very switched on, even faster now.
I got to know my old pc very well, I listened and learnt from some of the best, and got the best ability out of that pc.

I probably still hold the sl record for going to over 500 Art Galleries, where I met many people, great rl art was low, Id say an average of one per 100. Probably more now though, cause Im going back one and a half years now.
I became a walking talent scout, with many contacts, this had taken many hours to acheive.
The first artist that I found deserves a full story, so I will continue in a new thread for her.

No comments: