Monday, September 15, 2008

RL stuff and SL

Being a heavy rock singer in rl, it didnt take me long to get hold of a bc rich guitar, which is an extension of my av, and my tambourine, and any other instument I can get my hands on.
Love all that stuff !! And yes being an Aussie I am somewhat of a Party animal when I get going.
Some friends have even said I am the funniest person they have ever met.. And should be a stand up Comic, which I take as such a nice compliment.
I have always seen the funny side of SL, and find it hard to take to much to serious, its the rules and regulations, that brings the seriousness in. And the longer ppl are here, the more we learn and know, so many trade secrets !!

I also think the longer ppl are in here, more of yourself comes in, more emotion, more of everything.

Speaking of Aussies, didnt seem to be many in here back then, they were hard to find, and my friends in rl would look at me all stupid when Id rave about this place you could go out virtually.
That seems to be changing more now.
But yes I had a ball, but was getting bored more and more, so had to keep my brain busy to keep me here. So yeah also in rl I am a stained glass designer, so I started to build in here, and make stained glass windows. So the search for interesting textures, and bringing imports in began.
Building I believe takes a lot of patience, skill, and creavity, and there is some great talent in here most certainly.
I then went on to make windows for rentals and shops, sold clothes anything I thought was nice enough to sell. had businesses of my own on the go, to get the elusive linden (Mickey mouse money) Now not worth a pinch of shit to me, as you will see.
But yes I remained busy using my brain in here, hoping I guess to get a job, that paid something worth while. Always investing, and re-investing.

No comments: