Monday, September 15, 2008

Out of SL

Now that I didnt have my job in here, I decided to go back to studying on the net interesting things, 9/11, Port Arthur Massacre and anything else I can sink of teeth into.
I had heaps of friends and contacts by this stage, so decided to use SL as a platform to send out activist issues around the whole of the world, along with some other friends of mine.

The Pond I have found to be the most Unaustralian place I have ever encountered, and this is explained in another post. I dont even want to go into it again, cause they arent worth a pinch of shit. So many Australian friends were banned from the pond for pathletic reasons.
I was, I got to say dismayed, and still am.
Although I did help to arrange many ppl at the pond for Anzac Day this year 08.

Ive heard so many stories from within SL, sad ppl, divorced, heart broken, weirdos, men dressed as ladies. Cheaters, liers, thieves, Men wanting to have there own daughter !! I truly find some of the whole of SL disturbing, especially adults roleplaying children and baby avs !!
WTF is that all about, people preying on the vunerable and weak, some like nazis and jews, pc discrimination if your pc runs to slow for gods sake..
And some ppl can be so rude, I wont tolerate any of it. RL OR SL.
And bdsm, the only thing a collar is good for is cattle or a dog, so they can shove that to.

I am a good tracker within SL, people would come to me for help many times, I felt like a marriage counsellor come spy, it also helps having an assassin as a good friend :)
And I have a damn good memory, and am brutally honest at times.

Weird stuff, a story.
A friend of mine was seeing a guy in here, we soon figured out he was cross dressing, np with that but then we found out he had an alt, well several.
He seemed to be running his own call girl service, and liked to dress up as younger ladies, one inparticular liked puppies and icecreams, well me being my cheeky self, after she split up from him. Had to send him a icecream to suck on. the wanker.....
Yes theres all sorts in here.

No comments: