Monday, September 15, 2008

Heart Dew

Heart Dew is a favourite place of mine, I sometimes am just to busy in rl to even start a conversation in here, so Id meditate a lot, I dont like all the brbs, and I do have many at times.
So Heart Dew is where I would sit, and when I was here it was a great place to just clear my busy mind, and fingers. I do type fast, and get around in here fast.

After I stopped work in SL, I spent a lot of time at meditating places, staying out of the main lands, I didnt need anything or want anything. I mean really what does a avatar really need, except trusted friends. When I just about had it all. I didnt need a house, what was the point of being inside a pc inside a house. I still dont get that !!

The impossible can just about be done in here, and so many ppl still keep to the norm and the same as rl. Eventually I started to go out again more and more, but yes I still at times get bored with the whole scene now. Friends cool, but any wankers just need to stay the fuck back.

Cracker Taggert that has worked hard to build Heart Dew, these are the ppl I like they care, they have land in here they let complete strangers use there land, they are givers.
In sl there are so many takers, so many.
And if your self esteem is low get the hell out of here, its no place for you, sl is a direct hit at times on a persons self esteem.

Peoples rl relationships falling to pieces, due to this place, and when it suits certain ppl they say Oh dont take it so serious its only a game. My arse.....
Behind every av is a real person with real feelings, ppl are to quick to forget this.
SL creeps up on you, one mintue your crusing along in here, next minute your running to say hello to someone in here, and it reAlly starts to screw up your rl, if you dont have a rl yeah great if you do BEWARE.

I could always see that a lot of ppl would take this place oh so serious, thats why sl needs more clowns, I went to my friends sl wedding in here, and when they needed some entertainment, I changed myself into my clown.. :) unicycle juggling balls and all, or a joint smoking, drunk clown with marriage counsellor written across my head.
Blues places listening to all these great blues ladies sing, and what no big mamma! so I made one. Thats the part of sl that I love the obscure the different, the down right ugly, every one to busy being so damn vain and beautiful its gets ridiculous, and Im taking it to serious lmao.
What a fkn joke.

Another story, a friend of mine, now wiped been maried in rl for 25 yrs, his rl wife was dating a bdsm master in here, in rl she started to get around the house with a dog collar on.
After this life long marriage she packed up and moved out, obvioulsy took her dog collar with her.. What a lucky man.
I could go on about the stupid, ridiculous,weird bloody insane, and I will.. lol
Another friend married a vampire, I was having a nice chat to him one day about realtionships in here, he was a moody prick, anyway the next thing he says to me I cant help you anymore FB.
Like I wanted his help anyway, the thing was he had a new gf and she was so insecure with him having a female friend I had to go. np with me, just showed me his true colours as weak as piss.
Just before me wiping him, he tells me I have issues, but he had just told me hes married a sl vampire and they are expecting ther first baby.

Now whos got the problem ?? Anyway good riddents to that tosser to.

RL OR SL OR A BIT OF BOTH

Then you have to figure out which ppl are talking to you in which language, some talk in just sl, some sl and rl, some just rl. So you have to try and work out what the fuck these ppl are talking about. If they dont talk about rl at all, they get grumpy, how the hell are we meant to know wtf is going on. SL is so complex at all times.
For all you know your new sl gf or bf, could be siting next to you, cybering with someone else while also cheating on there rl partner and this guy or girl could also be the complete opposite sex, to what you have been lead to believe.

Deception everywhere.
Trust in sl is as rare as rocking horse shit, make no mistake of that.


Zoom back to Heart Dew its a nicer place to be.

No comments: