Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Maybe I should have been......

Michael Moore of SL. LMAO Da Da Da DAAAAAAAAAAA

"Talking through a mega phone out the front of Walmart"

You want the virtual truth, I will give it to you, if you dont want it get the hell out of my blog.
Sorry if I am bursting anyones bubble, but it is by no means an accident, better I do it, before you find out your rl wife or hubby, is doing Dan from Dallas while your changing diapers !!

Serious you may say, Im down right blaise lmao.....
Issues I have none, I am not hooked up with any vampires or planning a virtual wedding or a virtual baby, so an older person can role play a child.
Now thats a serious issue.... And down right disturbing !!


OOOhhhh Im crying with laughter here, at least I get a kick out of myself still.
Oh where is my clown av..

No comments: