Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Matches made from Floorboards

In rl I am a good match maker, once again these skills come right on in here, I have a good friend from Florida, known him for ages, single in rl. I couldnt understand why such a nice honest guy was single in rl.
Very caring and sincere, but hes somewhat shy at times, I said to him one day, what are we looking for here mate, as I do. Hes like "Oh no Floorboard dont you dare". Im like yes yes she ll be right mate.

Anyway Im working away putting up some of my art work, near some jazz club, and a lady walks past. Me being me says hello how are you, she looked lovely and was wearing a blue dress, I asked her where she was from and she told me Florida, and she was single in rl to.
I nearly fell over, and in my round about way, straight to the point asked her if shed like to meet a friend of mine. And she said yes.

Now two of my best friends in SL, they met and together have created a beautiful house which took out an award for the house of the mth in a SL mag. Very proud of them both !!
Well not to long back now they celebrated there 1 year anniversary, and are still together as a couple in here now.

Once again a good memory comes in handy in here, it brings ppl together.
Whatever you want I reckon I could find it. I am always on the look out for my good friends, for whatever it may be.

I hope one day to be invited to Florida to go to a rl wedding from my two friends from in here, now wouldnt that be one hell of a blast !!

1 comment:

Kristie Carnell said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Floor! I am the lucky Florida girl who just happend to meet you that night. We have stayed friends throughout it all, you and I.

Without you I would never have met my knight in shining armour...or rather, my surfer in boardshorts and a t-shirt!

Great to see you blogging...I knew you'd be awesome at it!
xxx