Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Goddess as quoted by Raven

My good friend Raven, hes a ripper, Ive had to mute him several times, teach him some manners, ban him re-mute him, hide from him etc etc.....
But all in all, this guys got a big heart and one of my best friends, he puts up with me and my bullshit, and he is very true. He finally found a nice gf, Sash and I am very happy for both of them.

I remember one night, just trying to meditate quietly and not wanting to talk to anyone, Ravens there right in front of me, I tell him to shut up, he doesnt.(Like the donkey on Shrek) Anyway so I move and try to hide, I can see him like a frantic firefly searching for me on the map, and around me.
I go into a camo colour so he cant see me, and in fits of laughter but fuming behind the pc screen, he didnt find me.. lol Its like give me some space man, but you cant help but to love Raven.

We d sit together in rl and get blind rolling together, and be in fits of laughter searching for hair that wasnt gay looking. Do you know how hard that is to do in sl . Extremely difficult !!

Floorboard talking to Raven in a Hair place, this hair looks to gay Raven.. another place, OHHH noooo its all gay here to mate lol.. Cant we get any ungay hair in SL at all. lmao
Not likely..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Rave's dear friend, you have captured his essence....which, as you say, is that of a man with a heart of gold and a wit that makes you faint with laughter. Great blog mate.